Thursday, November 7, 2019

PRE-K Feelings and Emotions


We have started our new Unit of Inquiry!

How We Express Ourselves
Feelings help us express our thoughts and emotions.

- Various ways to express feelings.
- Expressing ourselves with care.

We have been discussing about different feelings and emotions,
and we've been introducing new books -

‘My Many Colored Days’ by Dr Seuss
'In My Heart' by Jo Witek
Our students have been connecting their 
feelings and emotions visually to colors,
- thinking of how they feel when they see each colors.

We enjoyed talking and also drew pictures 
of what things that makes us feel...
happy, sad, angry, excited etc




This is the face that I make when I feel happy...


this is when I feel sad...


this is when I feel silly...


this is when I feel angry!



Developmental Play









Jolly Phonics
We've had our Hairy Monsters out who eats
all the Phonics Words!





I want to remind everyone to send the White T-Shirt
by Monday 11 November please :)


No comments:

Post a Comment