Thursday, October 4, 2018

Preschool - Konami Sports Club

We went for a short tour at Konami Sports Club this week with our Preschool and Kindergarten students. All our students absolutely loved walking around the Sports Club - observing other people exercise, see so many different exercises and sports there are in the world (Tennis, Golf, Aerobic, Swimming etc), and develop an understanding of how to keep our body’s healthy by exercising.


With our Unit of Inquiry – Who We Are on ‘Our Body’
We looked into how many (body parts) do we have?
This helped our students to be involved and learn about the inquiry as well as using the number at the same time to recognize how many eyes, nose, mouth, ears, fingers we have.

I started introducing about our SENSES (using our body parts)
I can feel and touch the sand with my hands
I can draw and paint with my hands
I can squeeze and squash the play-dough with my hands
We will continue learning further about our senses using our different body parts and what other ways we can use it for.


We went to the park again this week and also our Preschool and Kindergarten went outside to plant some seeds! Can’t wait for the little seedlings to pop out by next week!

























































No comments:

Post a Comment